Fire Safety Training Courses
The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order (2005) and the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 have placed even greater emphasis on ensuing that Employers carry out their duty of care regarding fire safety training.
It is important that all employees are aware of your fire procedures and the action to be taken in the event of fire. This includes how to operate fire safety equipment safely where this is required.
Firepoint Services offer comprehensive, up-to-date fire safety training courses that can be delivered at your workplace at a time that suits you. Alternatively these can be held at our own training facility.
All courses are taken by our Senior Fire Training Officer’s, who have a wealth of knowledge and personal experience in the field.
A typical course covers:
- Action on discovering a Fire
- Action on take on hearing the alarm
- Escape routes and assembly points
- The different classes / types of fire
- The Identification and the use of the different types of fire extinguishers on Live Fires
- Hands on operation of fire extinguishers
- Q & A session
- Short Training Film